Wednesday, August 20, 2014

letter to my self where do i see myself in august 18, 2015

       Dear Corey,

              Where do I see myself in a year. I see myself with my fiance Sabrina I have be with her for two years in September 26,2012. We plan on getting married in 2015 think. I love her with all of my hart. And she will be moved in with me and out of her nut house where she lives.

             And I'll be a certified automotive mechanic.And I talked to Elkins ford-land. They said that if I have my own hand tools then they will give me a job. I'll be making $13.50 and hour. So i hope to be there. And I'm thinking bout going back to tri-county and be coming a certified deasle mechanic.

            I'm gonna get in to doing the demolition derby's I'm doing the Barbour county fair this year. And this is my first year ever doing the derby. And I plan on having a house moved om the farm I live on. And having a truck and Sabrina a car. Hopefully I'll have a good paying job. 

          And hopefully Ill have a diploma from high school. And I might have a kid but I don't know bout that yet. And I'll help my mom and dad around. And I'm thinking bout getting a older car and rebuilding it from the wheels to the roof with my dad. then enter it into the car shows. So theirs what I'm going to do with my life but hopefully  I can handle it mite be to much for me.



                                                                                 

                                                                                                           COREY BODKINS 8/20/14

No comments:

Post a Comment